EVENT - Bloom Beauty Preview

by - May 13, 2019

Bloom Beauty, Toronto’s first clean beauty makeup studio, just opened at 1625 Bayview Ave. To celebrate their opening, we were invited to a store preview with special guest Indie Lee, where we received mini facials.
Let me just start off by saying that this store’s aesthetics is on point – with pinks and florals complimenting the neat and minimalistic displays. Bloom Beauty specializes in providing a wide range of clean beauty services. You name it, they got it! Sugaring hair removal, lash extensions, makeup applications, microblading, organic sun tanning, and the list just goes on. My favourite service though is definitely the Clean Swap service where they will help you swap out products from your current makeup and/or skincare routine for a cleaner alternative. The best part is that this service is free if you purchase $40 worth of products during the swap; otherwise, the service fee is $40.
Bath Bomb display by Bathorium
On the retail side, Bloom Beauty showcases many clean beauty and skincare brands such as Coola, Graydon, and Ere Perez. The studio also sells other clean products such as teas, reusable glass straws, and underwear, to name a few. The brand that caught my eye the most that night was Indie Lee, mainly because the mini facials we received were using their products. I'd like to think that I don't get swayed easily into purchasing a product I just tried, but I would be lying to myself because I went home with Indie Lee's Discovery Kit as it contained all the products used for the mini facial, minus the peel.
Donut Soaps by Demo Soap Studio
I think that Bloom Beauty's opening is truly a gift to Toronto by empowering the clean and green beauty movement. I, myself, have not been a strong advocate for clean and green beauty, mostly because I don't educate myself, but it's great that Bloom Beauty is willing to help by offering clean swapping services. 

If you're interested in any of the services Bloom Beauty provides, let them know I sent you to save 25% off your first service!

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments