BEAUTY BOX - April Luxe Box

Friday, May 11, 2012

So this is LONG overdue, but I haven't had a chance to upload this till now, so enjoy! :)
Luxe Box is a monthly subscription beauty box that is $12 + taxes plus free shipping. They're currently sold out, but you can sign up for their wait list. If you're interested, check it out here!

 ESSIE | Nail Polish (Pink-a-boo)
Full size: 15 ml ($8)
Sample: FULL SIZE
 Seche | Ridge Filling Base Coat
Full size: 15 ml ($7)
Sample size:  3.6 ml ($1.68)
 Chi | Silk Fusion
Full size: 180 ml ($33)
Sample Size: 15 ml ($2.75) 
 Pantene | Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner
Full size: Shampoo and Conditioner 375 ml ($6 each)
Sample: 50 ml each ($1.60)
April - Daffodil Month pin
Total Luxe Box worth: $14.03 

Honestly, I was VERY disappointed in this months Luxe Box. Subscribes got to pick their full sized item this month and I chose the Essie nail polish, but it took 5 tries because they had a lot of technical issues. I like the polish colour, but I really don't like the sheerness it has, I prefer opaque nail polishes. I liked how they acknowledged that April was Daffodil Month and sent us all pins, but I was nonchalant about the rest of the box. 

I'm subscribed to 4 beauty boxes now and need to cancel at least one. I was thinking of either Glymm or Luxe Box, but now it just might be Luxe Box. 

Did you guys like this months box? Let me know! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I didn't get the April Box, but I will be getting the May one (and only may - not june - I pre-cancelled because I just can't afford so many beauty boxes but at least wanted to get one to try it out!)
    The essie polish is really pretty though! Even if you had trouble with the first in line program to get it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think the last box I get will be the May one too and yeah they're burning a hole through my wallet :(. I really don't want to cancel but it's getting too expensive to have all 4 boxes.

      Delete

Subscribe