REVIEW - Influenster Maple Vox Box #InfluensterNation

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Hey ladies,
I have been MIA for a while, but now that school has calmed down a bit for exams, I'm just going to do a quick post. Influenster has finally sent out a Canada box called the Maple Vox Box! I didn't even know I was going to receive one, so it was a great surprise when I opened my mail box today.
Here is what I received in the box:
- imPRESS press-on manicure in Payback (Leopard Print)
- NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in Big City Blush
- NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara in Extreme Black
- Skinny Cow milk chocolate flavour Heavenly Crisp
- Skinny Cow milk chocolate Dreamy Clusters
- Ice Breakers Duo Raspberry Mints
- Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa
- 2x coupons for $1 off any two NYC products

I'm really excited to try out everything from this box. I have already tried Skinny Cow bars and they're AMAZING. Too good to be true, which is why I can't just have one. I mean, I have no self restraint when it comes to yummy foods. I'm really glad I got some press on nails because it would be great to use for the holidays, as my job requires that I have naked nails.

What nail ideas were you thinking about rockin' this holiday season?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe