NEWS - Ipsy is now available for Canadians!

Friday, November 16, 2012

I remember watching YouTube videos about the My Glam bags but not being able to receive one, but now Ipsy (formerly known as My Glam bag) is available to Canadians!
For those of you who don't know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty bag subscription co-founded by Michelle Phan (MichellePhan). She is not the only beauty guru from YouTube involved at this company, so are Promise  (Dope2111), Bethany (MacBarbie07), Andrea (AndreasChoice) and Jessica (MissJessicaHarlow).

Each Ipsy bag comes with a makeup bag and 4-5 sample and/or full sized products for $10 a month plus shipping and handling fees which comes out to around $15.

If you're interested in ipsy, check out their website by clicking here. If you're still not sure, make an account to view all the past My Glam / ipsy bags to see if ipsy is right for you. I know I can't wait to get my first bag! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe