EVENT - Sears Beauty Gala

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hey everyone. Today I went to the Sears at the Eaton Centre for their semi-annual Beauty Gala. This was my first time and I think that it was for a great cause. Basically, you pay $10 a ticket and $2 of your ticket will go to Look Good Feel Better and the remaining $8 will go towards a purchase at the Gala. Also, on the day of the gala you receive a little goodie bag. This time it was an Elle magazine and about 5 perfume samples. I invited my friend along and we got our makeup done at the Anna Sui stand and it was lovely. I wanted to check out the Cargo Cosmetics stand but they ladies there weren't very... attentive. We walked around checking out make up products and munching on snacks provided (mini tacos, taquitos and drinks) when we finally decided to purchase Ralph Lauren Big Pony perfumes. My friend got the Ralph Lauren big Pony Pink #2 (100ml) for $85 plus taxes (plus the $8 from the gala ticket) which included a matching tote bag and perfume samples. I got the gift set that has a 20ml version of the 4 Big Pony scents for $50 plus taxes (plus the $8 from the gala ticket) for my friends upcoming birthday.
Ralph Lauren Big Pony Gift Set
Perfume samples in the goodie bag and purchase
After enjoying the beauty gala, my friend and I went and did a little shopping. Okay, maybe it was MORE than a little hehe. 

Did you or have you attended the Gala? What did you get?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe