BEAUTY BOX - March Luxe Box

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This months Luxe Box for Canada! Like the Glymm Box, Luxe Box is a monthly subscription beauty box that is $12 + taxes plus free shipping. They're currently sold out, but you can sign up for their wait list. If you're interested, check it out here!


 Kerastase |Masque Age Recharge
Full size: 200 ml ($60)
Sample: 30 ml ($9)
 Calvin Klein | CK Shock
Full size: 100 ml ($65)
Sample size: 15 ml ($9.75)
 Cargo | Glitter Top Coat Eyeliner
Full size/Sample: 2.8 ml ($18)
 DDF | Advanced Firming Cream
Full size: 48 g ($140)
Sample: 14 g ($40.83)
MyScent

CK one | Shock for Her

Full size: 50 ml ($45)
 Sample: 1.2 ml ($1.08)

Vera Wang | Lovestruck
Full size: 50 ml ($79)
Sample: 1.2 ml ($1.90)

Marc Jacobs | Oh, Lala!

Full size: 50 ml ($79)
Sample: 1.2 ml ($1.90)

Total Luxe Box worth: $82.46

I'm very happy with this month's Luxe Box. This month they allowed us to choose our full product and although I wanted the Cargo eyeshadow, I really like this glitter eyeliner. It's a milky clear formula with some sparkles which I like because a lot of glitter eyeliner is literally just glitter. I'm excited to try the hair masque since I have a TON of split ends from dip dying them. I could've done without the firming cream and the tiny little perfume samples just because I'm forever sticking to DKNY's Be Delicious and Victoria's Secret PINK Sweet & Flirty. I really like the CK Shock for Him and I'm so glad they've included it in this months box! I've been trying to find a nice cologne that isn't too musky and so far I've only liked Swiss Army's cologne, but now I can give this to my boyfriend! :)

Tell me what you think about your March Luxe Box :) And who will you be giving your CK Shock for Him to?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe