BEAUTY BOX - March Glymm Box

by - Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I received my March Glymm box today and thought it would be nice to share it with you :). Glymm is a monthly beauty box subscription that is $10+tax a month and includes free shipping. You can cancel at anytime or buy in bulk (3,6 or 12 month subscriptions) and save! Also, you can collect Glymm points by purchasing and/or reviewing products you received and every 100 points gets you $10 off your next purchase :). If you're interested, check it out here!
 
 Lise Watier | Flash Lift Radiance Vial
Full size: 7 vials ($27)
Sample: 1 vial ($3.86)
 M.Asam | Magic Fini
Full size: 30 ml ($38)
Sample size: 5 ml ($6.33) 
 Ocean | Nail Polish in Berry Berry
Full size/Sample: 15ml ($12)
 Anastasia | Hydrafull Gloss in MOI
Full size: 2.2 ml ($27)
Sample: 1 ml ($12.27)
NuMe | Feather Hair Extensions in Pink
Full size/Sample: 3 extensions ($25)

Total Glymm Box worth: $59.46

Overall I'm happy with this month's Glymm box. I like the hair extensions because they're made of real hair which can be styled as opposed to synthetic hair. Plus they came in my favourite colour, but I'm not sure how I'd wear these :P. I would've liked the nail polish a bit more if it wasn't a red (just another one to add to my collection), I think they could've used funky colours that you usually wouldn't think of purchasing like a blue, purple or green. Many of my fellow Glymm users got reds or whites. I'm excited to try out the M.Asam Magic Fini but not so much the Lise Water vial or the Anastasia lip gloss (I'm personally just not a big fan of lip gloss, but you might be!). 

Tell me what you think about this month's Glymm box :)

You May Also Like

0 comments